Metatron

Metatron
Metatron from the Greek after and throne taken together as "one who serves behind the throne" or "one who occupies the throne next to the throne of glory" and yes it is a real word.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

New word for the Day Salafism, I am the voice of god i am the metatron




New word for the Day Salafism 

Salafism - a militant group of extremist Sunnis who believe themselves the only correct interpreters of the Koran and consider moderate Muslims to be infidels; seek to convert all Muslims and to insure that its own fundamentalist version of Islam will dominate the world Salafi movement.


See how educational this can be, and yes it is useful as you will find it popping up in news reports.


Now anyone reading my Voice of God blogs and yes as I keep saying Metatron means voice of God.

So I normally try and give a point of view of gods, demons or the bathroom habits of some of the religions.

Like I say what is on my mind like sexy Big, Blond and Dumb gods and sometimes get upset like when I told ‘THOR’ had red hair ………. What! And I dream of him as Big, Blond and Dumb …huh well next time he wants to get into my dream bed he can wear a wig or dye his hair God or no God it has to be blond hair or he sleeps on the floor! 

To check on reaction I sometime put things first on FB and sit back and wait for a reaction and yesterday I got one ! 

Normally no one ever says anything as I must have frighten most off at some time or other but sometimes a new person takes a look in at my wall and screams.



Ho yes nearly forgot my wall comment was:

I think white people should be banned from being Buddhists as white people Buddhist temples are so boring and yes I have visited them Sooooo boring just a hall with lots of chanting whereas Chinese ones are so much better so much more to see and do, lots of fish to feed and statures to be photographed by plus you can buy food and drink to make the day of it and the toilets are clean .... what more could one want from a religion.

Well it is true, finding clean toilets any where in Asia is something to brag about, thought you may like to see what someone wrote as a comment: 



Andy **** I think you are making some really bad racist statements and not thinking before you speak. Especially with how the climate of the world is right now.

You are dumb because your statement lacked any kind of thought or clarity of sense

It would be different if the delivery of this were coming from some form of comedy but it is not.

If i have to point out just how ungodly offensive what you initially said was then you are too foolish to understand why it was wrong.




As I always point out I am not white so can’t be racist ….. hehehehe ok ok so the rest of the world has just as much racism in all colours and shades but it is normal to talk about it where as whites alway say one can’t talk about it .......... it is so odd keep it hidden or open it is still there.

It must be cultural ……………… hummmm now that is a thought.

OK ok here is a good answer I say what I do because it is cultural and it is a taboo for people in the West to criticise another’s culture.

Now to being called Ungodly well that is an interesting comment on someone that blogs as the Voice of God.

And it so must depend upon the god and I am sure the God 'Loki' would never complain about what I say.

I am the Voice of God, I am the Metatron a cynical and sarcastic look at religion where Gods and Demons can be treated with less respect than the Easter Bunny and not just because the latter brings chocolate and the former death and destruction but that is at least one good reason!

Metatron from the Greek after and throne taken together as "one who serves behind the throne" or "one who occupies the throne next to the throne of glory" and yes it is a real word.






No comments:

Post a Comment